A surprise accured in Formula 1 pre-season test at Jerez day two in the morning, while Michael Schumacer, Mercedes becomes the fastest.
Schumacher who stole the limelightwhen everyone focused on the Red Bull about wheter they are able to retain their double world title. Schumacher achieved time 1m 18.622 sec on three laps, and on the next lap to get his best time 1m 18.561 sec. It is comfortable enough to put Michael Schumacher as a top of middle of the day two.
Mark Webber,Red Bull in second place with a time of 1m 19.184 sec or more than half second, 0.623 sec behind Schumacher. Daniel Ricciardo is in third, who was the only the other driver with the acquisition time under 1m 20 sec.
Kimi Raikkonen suffered an early off at curva Drysac. He only able to complate four laps when he ran wide in to gravel on the right-hander and tight. Raikkonen was able to re-join but the car was already broken.
Result of Formula 1 Pre-season test Jerez-day two-morning
- Michel Schumacher, Mercedes, 1m18.561s / 53 laps
- Mark Webber, Red Bull, 1m19.184s + 0.623 / 58 laps
- Daniel Ricciardo, Toro Rosso, 1m19.587s + 1.026 /41 laps
- Jules Bianchi, Force India, 1m20.221s + 1.660 / 46 laps
- Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus, 1m20.239s + 1.678 / 26 laps
- Jenson Button, McLaren, 1m20.688s + 2.127 / 25 laps
- Felipe Massa Ferrari, 1m21.060s + 2.499 / 38 laps
- Pastor Maldonado, Williams, 1m21.197s + 2.636 / 61 laps
- Sergio Perez, Sauber, 1m21.289s + 2.728 / 35 laps
- Heikki Kovalainen, Caterham, 1m21.518s + 2.957 / 78 laps
- Pedro de la Rosa, HRT, 1m23.468s + 4.907 / 23 laps